Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Tests

My life is so boring that it feels like it's been forever since my last blog, when it's only been two weeks. I'm not sure whether I mentioned the Christmas tests in my last blog, I had my Christmas tests, they went on for all of last week. I had nine tests, I got seven of the results back yesterday. Science - 97%, German - 96%, Maths - 94%, Business - 89%, Geography - 88%, English - 85% and Irish was 79%. I was really disappointed with my Irish but I did well in every other subject. I have my religion test tomorrow *-* I'll have all my results back by the end of the week. Ugh, I'm sorry my blog is so boring and emotionless. I'm very bored and very urgent, I only remembered while typing this that I have my religion test. I'm going to go as soon as 30STM aren't on K! anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment