Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Long Live The MCRmy!

Ah so the time begins again when the MCRmy make a hashtag onto the Trending Topics again. Tonight, we are going to try and make #MCRmy a Trending Topic. I don't know why it's so random...I'm just gonna go with it.

I have to read 200 pages of Pride And Prejudice in two days .-.
I haven't got the results back from my History test yet D:< And I don't have Miss Kelly again until Friday. -.-* Hurry up damn Twilighter.

My Blogs are getting so boring -.- My Christmas tests are starting at the start of December. I'm trying to plan my birthday party but it isn't seeming to work out .-.

So what the current plan (of five minutes ago) was that I have the party On Saturday the 5th of December with Laura, Aisling, Michaela and Ailish to see New Moon for the second time. So on Sunday I'm going to see New Moon with Andrea. I hope THIS plan works out. Unike all the others...

So long and godnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment