Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just take me away. I give up.

Today wasn't a good day in the relationship between me and my Mum. We had two arguments today. Sometimes we don't have any in a week. It started off when we went to the shop today and I was looking at a hairstyles magazine and I pointed out a cool, short hairstyle. Then she started shouting at me in the middle of the shop. i was just asking. What's her problem? I asked. I wasn't saying that smoking was cool or anything. The second bad thing that happened was that this evening, Liana (Liana <3) texted me asking did I want to crash at her house for Halloween. So I asked Mum and I never heard her yell at me so hard. it was as if I said I was smoking with Liana at school. I can understand why she would scream at me for that. But I was just asking her? She said that if I keep asking her "stupid questoins" she'll ban me from going to Foroige, going on my laptop and my phone. What the hell is her problem? I can't believe I'm still crying now. This might have happened an hour ago, this might have happened five minutes ago. Time is just awkward at the moment. I'm just so possessed about time and age that I can't understand it anymore. I feel like I'm not like any other first-years. I'm almost broken away from everybody else. I feel like I'm another aged girl placed inside the body of a kid. I hate school. i hate my hair. I'm beginning to hate my family. Nobody understands me anymore except for Lauren. Whenever I'm down Laura and Aisling, my sisters, always sense it and annoy me to hell. I wish I could go there. It would take me away from my problems here. I don't understand how asking about things gets me into trouble. I've only asked about

-Dying my hair
-Cutting my hair short
-Getting snakebites
-Going to town with a second year
-Going to a second year's house

I never bring up discussions about drugs, or alcohol, or cigarettes. Everything I do is wrong to Mum and Dad. After I finish crying my eyes out and beating myself I'm going to keep my mouth shut until Mum and Dad finally realized I've grown up and matured. But unlucky them, I've done it without them. And I'm glad. Mum doesn't need to know my every thought. But somehow my Tweepies need to. I'm such a sad wreck.

So long and goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment