Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ieroween.

It's kinda strange that you can usually tell by the punctuation of the title what kind of mood I'm in. When it's one full stop it's usually a bad sign.

So this day started off great. I went to the cinema to see The Vampires Assistant with Laura Tierney. She was dressed really cool and my Mum thinks she sounds like a nice girl. Well, that's one friend that she approves of. The movie was terrific. I'm having trouble deciding whether it's better then Twilight or not. I'll be sure to add that to my "loves" on the few websites I'm on. That will multiply when I become 13. The cinema was the highest peak of my day.

So I had to bring Laura and Aisling out trick or treating. I was wearing the cool outfit Mum bought me yesterday. It consists of blue skinny jeans, a grey hoodie, a blue and black striped scarf with matching fingerless gloves. Whenever I Blog about how I dislike my family sometimes, it's because I'm in a tantrum. I really do love them all so dearly. Not just because she bought me an amazing outfit. lol. Back to the trick or treating story, it was just like any other trick or treating spree. Ring some doorbells, get some sweets. Next house: ring the doorbell get some sweets. Yeah that was it.
When we came back Dad challenged me to a game of golf on Wii Sports. I just couldn't decline a worthy challenge even though I hadn't playing in so long. It was a tough game. I had one bad hole in particular that destroyed my game. But Dad had two bad ones himself. His knowledge of the game is just too good. The overall score was Dad: +3 Emma: +4. I was quiet disappointed. I hadn't become so close to beating Dad in a long, long time.
The next segment of my day was watching a DVD. This DVD happened to be "The Butterfly Effect" which to my discovery, wasn't a horror film as expected. The theme of this movie goes as the main character Evan is in college and reads through his diaries which he wrote when he was younger. He was advised to write these journals from the doctor because he had this disease where he blackened out sometimes and doesn't remember what happens afterward. So where he's in college, he looks through the journals and discovers when he reads them out loud he can go back in time to the time of the entry and change the future. The movie is based on the small things that can change a whole person's future.
So another rise of my night was when the #ieroween party was on at Twitter. We got up high enough on the trending topics! My Tweepie @carolineRAWR5 Screenshotted it for me and posted it on Twitpic because I was watching the movie and the ime :')
After the #ieroween ness calmed down I went to Frank's Twitter page to see if he noticed the #ieroween party and if he was thankful or anything. It said that I wasn't following him! o.O When I tried to follow him it said that he blocked me from following him. Two emotions surged strongly through me when that happened the first one is much stronger: Heartbreak. He lets 52,000 other "perfect fans" follow him and not me? I don't spam him with love and stuff. I respect him and follow him and I get rejected? I still feel horrible from the disappointment. The second thing I felt was joy that he actually went to the trouble of blocking me. On my username.
Yesterday I got my braces tightened and the colours changed. They are blue and black. It looks much better then the red and black. The wire in the braces is far too long and sticks out the back against my cheeks. These two days have been torture. Every time I open my mouth it tears away a shred of my inside cheek skin. My cheeks will be left to nothing but ribbons if this isn't sorted out soon. Dad says he'll bring me in to see if it's possible to shorten the wire. Because I can barely eat, talk or yawn. Ouch yawning. Another hard part of the wire is that it's impossible to use mouthwash with the muscles of my cheeks tearing away...

So long and goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment