Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh no..

So much has happened since I last blogged. I turned 13. I saw Paramore, YouMeAtSix, Paper Route and Now Now Every Children in Dublin. But that isn't what I logged on for.

Blogger is my last source of trust. It's the only place I can really have a diary. My parents have decided to start checking my Twitter. FML.

For that reason, I'm going to confess my biggest secret. I've only told one person. And I don't plan to tell any more. Nobody will read this so it's basically a diary...only safer.
I have a crush on Liana. There. I said it. I know that if I said it on Twitter and my parents saw, they'd put me in a straight jacket. They're homophobic. If they knew I had a lesbian crush on Liana, they'd kill me. I can't make any moves though. She's straight. This Blogger is basically a journal of my life with Liana. I couldn't make any moves if I tried because I'm not allowed to go to town with her. But I went on the bus with her one day. She's so beautiful...the people who went to my primary school go on the bus. And they have a negative opinion to emos. They don't know I'm emo because I'm not allowed to dye my hair. They were embarrassing me and doing all kinds of stupid crap while I was spending time with Liana. I don't know what I've gotten myself into...Whenever I dream; which is not very often. I dream about Liana.

No comments:

Post a Comment